Thursday, April 7, 2011

My First Post

I have wanted for a long time to have a forum to share ideas and advancements with the BGI community.  Well here is that forum.  Over the coming months I’ll be posting anything from articles to share in your offices, to refinements and advancements in BGI, answers to commonly asked questions, and more.  Please feel free to post questions and comments.  Let’s start a dialogue and get the BGI and chiropractic community connected and moving forward.  Looking forward to expanding the vision of what is possible and playing in the field of possibility!  By the way, also look in on my other blog chirotopia (thanks Suzy Goss for the name).  It’s about creating a vision of what chiropractic could be without the overwhelming influence of the therapeutic paradigm.

2 comments:

mimi said...

Great to see this!

Unknown said...

Nice post.
I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts about Joondalup Chiropractic. Thanks for this nice information. I really appreciate your work, keep it up.